This week has been a trip for me! Here are a few things I have learned:
1)GOD TRULY DOES LOVE YOU.
2) THE ATONEMENT ALLOWS US TO MAKE MISTAKES!
3) REPENTANCE IS NOT JUST ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS of just sins.
4) THE CHURCH IS THE BLUEPRINT OF GODS KINGDOM IN HEAVEN. THE "WORLDLY OUTLOOK" IS THE BLUEPRINT OF SATAN'S KINGDOM.
5) DON'T JUST DO, BECOME!
6)PRAYER IS ESSENTIAL(aka COMMUNICATION WITH GOD IS ESSENTIAL)
7) YOUR DESIRES of your heart (AKA WHO YOU ARE INSIDE) MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
8) MATTHEW 16:25 "WHEN YOU LOOSE YOURSELF, YOU FIND IT"
9) THE GIFT AND POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST ARE POWERFUL!
10)"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!"
This is a great deal of what i have learned this week among other things in just the work its self. I truly have gained the strongest conviction of many things in my life this week. This conviction is that when you repent, and know that repentance does not have to occur just because you did something wrong, you will feel such joy, happiness and desire to BECOME.(TO BECOME WHO YOU REALLY ARE INSIDE....A SON/DAUGHTER OF GOD... REMEMBER GOD HAS NO LIMITS. Neither do we as his children. the only thing to limit YOU is YOU!
LOVE ELDER VAN KAMMEN